Thursday, July 16, 2015

My BiFan Schedule for Day 7: Thursday, July 23

After another morning press room screening, it's time for a Taiwanese mash-up of crime thriller and supernatural suspense with The Laundryman, in which a contract killer haunted by the ghosts of his victims seeks the counsel of a psychic.


I absolutely love the haunted house chiller We Are Still Here, one of my favorite spooky films so far this year, which is also screening at BiFan. The trailer for House of Shadows has me hopeful that this Italian/Irish coproduction might be another creepy contender for top fright flick of 2015.



I couldn't find a trailer for the Canadian horror film There Are Monsters, but I did find director Jay Dahl's 2009 short film of the same name.







2 comments:

  1. Joseph, the There are Monsters short raised the hair on the back of my neck! Thank you! I hope the film lives up to it! - jeff

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jeff! I'll be happy to let you know what I think!

      Delete