Thursday, July 16, 2015

My BiFan Schedule for Day 6: Wednesday, July 22

I will probably start the day with a viewing in the press room (more on those potential choices in a future post), and then settle into some comfy cinema seats for the following three movies.

Bruce (Pontypool) McDonald brings a Halloween-set horror offering to the table, the Canadian feature Hellions, in which a teenager is terrorized by malevolent trick-or-treaters.

Fair warning: I think this trailer contains major spoilers, though I hope I'm wrong. Watch it at your own risk.



Up next is a promising U.S. thriller about a psycho babysitter, Emelie.


Talent from Luxembourg, the United States, Spain, and Belgium all pitched in to create Extraordinary Tales, an animated anthology of Edgar Allan Poe stories. The credit "With the voices of Christopher Lee, Roger Corman, and Bela Lugosi" has me quite intrigued!










No comments:

Post a Comment