Wednesday, July 15, 2015

My BiFan Schedule for Day 5: Tuesday, July 21

I have two films this day, because summer vacation starts and I finish work around noon . . . hooray! So after my 2-hour commute, I will start off with The Santiso Report, an Argentinian suspenser about a reporter searching for his missing daughter. It's difficult to find information about this one, but it seems to be a mystery/sci-fi/thriller hybrid, possibly with supernatural elements.


I'm still undecided for my second Tuesday feature. One option is the Vietnamese ghost movie Hollow, which looks to have more blood than the average specter flick.


My other option is the nutty-looking (in a good way) The Ninja War of Torakage, directed by Nishimura Yoshihiro of Tokyo Gore Police and Helldriver fame.





No comments:

Post a Comment