Friday, August 25, 2017

Join Me for Looks at Gold Key Comics' "The Twilight Zone," Godzilla Movies, and 1970s-1980s Professional Wrestling!


Hello! Although I am swamped with ongoing film festival coverage (not complaining, mind you; I'm having a blast checking out tons of great new genre films), I have made time for a few other projects.

First up is my When It Was Cool piece about issues five and six of Gold Key Comics' The Twilight Zone series from the early 1960s. If you are a fan of the classic television series, these comics should be an absolute delight. http://www.whenitwascool.com/twilight-zone-comic-review-gold-key-5-and-6

My Uphill Both Ways podcast co-host Mike Imboden and I always have a blast recording our shows, and we hope our listeners have fun listening to them. Episode eight takes a look at some of our favorite Godzilla movies, while  episode nine focuses on our favorite professional wrestling memories from the 1970s and 1980s. Have a listen at http://www.whenitwascool.com/up-hill-both-ways-podcast.

Thanks for checking in! More next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment