Wednesday, July 19, 2017

"BiFan Daily" Interviews My Son and I About Covering the Korean Film Fest Together

The daily publication for South Korea's Bucheon International Fantastic Film Festival (BiFan) interviewed my son Cohen and I about covering the fest together as a father-and-son film reviewing team. Cohen and I write about BiFan together for Phantom of the Movies' VideoScope magazine, and he has written solo essays about the fest before for propellermag.com. I also do solo BiFan coverage for Gruesome Magazine and have done podcast reports about it for Horror News Radio.

I'm extremely proud of my son and am thrilled to have the chance to write with him whenever we can!

You can read the interview by scrolling down to page 13 at http://www.bifan.kr/newsletter/edaily/BIFAN2017_WEB_Daily_170720.pdf.

No comments:

Post a Comment