Sunday, May 21, 2017

Catching Up, and What to Look Forward to This Week



Hello, all! The past couple of weeks have been as busy as ever for me. I just submitted overview articles about South Korea's Jeonju International Film Festival and Oregon's inaugural The Overlook Film Festival to Phantom of the Movies' VideoScope magazine; watch for both to appear in the summer issue, due out in July.

The debut issue of the print version of Gruesome Magazine is at the printers; I will post ordering information soon!

I will submit a review of Dell Comics' The Outer Limits comic book issue 5 to When It Was Cool tonight, so keep an eye out for that in the next few days.

This morning, my Decades of Horror: The Classic Era co-hosts and I recorded an episode about the Vincent Price horror film The Last Man on Earth; I'll update when it goes live.

This week I have a couple of current films to review for the Gruesome Magazine website; podcast preparation for Decades of Horror: The Classic Era, for an episode about the film Village of the Damned that I will host; and more.

Thanks, as always, for reading and listening!


No comments:

Post a Comment