Thursday, September 8, 2016

Keeping Up with My That's Not Current Articles

If you haven't yet visited the amazing That's Not Current pop culture website, you should give it a look as soon as possible. The site is chock full of reviews and articles about movies, cartoons, television shows, games, music, comic books, and more, from past to present.

I have been focusing on music and non-horror films so far but who knows what topic I might choose next? While you're waiting to find out, please check out the first two installments in my "Bands That Deserved Better" series, the first part of my two-part beginner's guide to the legendary U.K. rock band Sweet, and my overview of the Asian action films I caught at South Korea's Bucheon International Fantastic Film Festival in late July. Click the link below and enjoy, and make sure to try out some articles from my talented cowriters on the site!

http://www.thatsnotcurrent.com/author/joseph-perry/

No comments:

Post a Comment