Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Catching Up!

It's been far too long since my last update because I have been so swamped with writing reviews and articles that I haven't had time to check in here! Since my previous update, I attended the Scream Queen Film Festival Tokyo (SQFFT) tour stop in Nagoya in February, and you will find my Gruesome Magazine reviews of many of the short horror films I saw there at http://gruesomemagazine.com/author/josephperry/. Doc Rotten, host of the Horror News Radio podcast and editor-in-chief of Gruesome Magazine, recorded a podcast with me last week about SQFFT which should go live very soon. I'll update when it is released. I also wrote two articles for SQ Horror Magazine; that issue is scheduled for publication on May 1. Again, I'll update here when it hits the streets. More soon! Thanks for checking in!

No comments:

Post a Comment