Thursday, November 5, 2015

Short Films "Shi" and "Shattered" Feature Different Types of Horror Involving Parents

My second installment of Gruesome Magazine website's "Super Scary Shorts Saturday" features the creepy, award-winning supernatural effort Shi, about a man having the worst day of his life as a husband and father, and Shattered, a gory dramatic thriller about a grieving mother who wants answers to her young daughter's murder.



I really enjoyed Shi a lot; you can read my review here: http://gruesomemagazine.com/2015/10/31/shi-2015-lush-enigmatic-short-follows-a-fathers-terrifying-downward-spiral/

I wasn't as impressed with Shattered; here's the link to my review: http://gruesomemagazine.com/2015/10/31/shattered-2014-a-grieving-mothers-revenge-goes-too-far-in-distressing-short-film/

As always, thanks for reading, and while you're there, make sure to check out all of the other great content from my friends and colleagues at Gruesome Magazine!


No comments:

Post a Comment