Monday, October 5, 2015

My Latest "Horror News Radio" and "Gruesome Magazine" Reviews Are Waiting for You!

I'm a bit behind in my posts because I traveled during the Chuseok holidays, which are similar to a Korean version of Thanksgiving. I'll do my best to catch up now because I have a few new items to share with you!

I Survived a Zombie Holocaust

My final podcast report about this year's Bucheon International Fantastic Film Festival (BiFan) for Horror News Radio is available at http://www.docrotten.com/2015/09/24/eps-129-cooties-horror-news-radio/. I share my thoughts about two horror comedies, I Survived a Zombie Holocaust (New Zealand) and American Burger (Sweden), and a downbeat horror film from Chile, The Stranger. Doc Rotten and the Grue Crew review the horror comedy Cooties and give you the horror news of the week, with some other nifty items, as well. Enjoy!

The Gruesome Magazine website has also posted two more of my reviews recently: one is about the aforementioned I Survived a Zombie Holocaust (http://gruesomemagazine.com/2015/09/30/i-survived-a-zombie-holocaust-2015-cheekiness-and-charm-abound-in-new-zealand-horror-comedy/) and the other is about the highly recommended short film Heir (http://gruesomemagazine.com/2015/10/02/heir-2015-monsters-walk-among-us/). Gruesome Magazine started its official launch on October 1, and if you haven't checked it out yet, please do. Many thoughtful, insightful reviews, articles, and top 10 lists from Horror News Radio's Grue Crew and select writers await you!

Robert Nolan (left) and Bill Oberst Jr. give memorable performances in the horror short Heir.



No comments:

Post a Comment